Current Tenant Committee
Term 2020 tenant Committee started immediately after the tenant meeting 22.01.2020.
Tenant Committee has the following members:
- Annika Niittylä (chairman)
- Ville Takio (vice-chairman)
- Sanna Halmkrona (secretary)
- Vilho Mäkelä (vice-secretary)
- Kaarle Piipponen (person in charge of allowance)
- Olli-Pekka Osmala (assistant person in charge of allowance)
- Karl Lipping (person in charge of communications)
- Jaakko Peni (assistant person in charge of communications)
All Tenant Committee members have their personal email addresses of the type email@example.com. It is, however, recommended to use contact form or the mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you reach all committee members.
IRC channels are not that active anymore. OtaHoas still has an IRC channel #OtaHoas, where are usually some tenant committee members. Some houses have their own channels e.g. #JMT11 and #OtaHOAS.
Discussion has moved mainly to Telegram groups. Messages between Telegram and IRC-channels are delivered by a bot named joutobot.
Using this form you can contact the current tenant committee in any matters that happen to be troubling you. Please tell us your e-mail address, so we can aswer to you. The messages sent through the form are directed to the tenant committee mailing list.
Note: We receive many contacts from students finding for an apartment. OtaHoas does not distribute apartments but represents current tenants (tenant committee). If you are in need for an apartment in Otaniemi, make a housing application at hoas.fi and/or domo.ayy.fi.